- Come to visit only if you do not have signs of respiratory illnesses.
- Follow cough and sneeze etiquette and disinfect your hands upon entering the Skocjan park and Skocjan Caves
- It is obligatory to wear a personal protective mask inside the building and inside the Skocjan Caves
- Keep at least 2 m away from the nearest person
- The number of visitors is limited on 50 persons per group
- The guided tours through the Skocjan Caves are changed due to prevent the spread of coronavirus
- It is obligatory to follow the instructions of the park's employees