• Follow cough and sneeze etiquette and disinfect your hands upon entering the park and the Skocjan Caves.
• Please come to visit only if you do not have signs of respiratory illnesses.
• It is obligatory to wear a personal protective mask in all public places, at the information centre and inside the Skocjan Caves.
• Make sure you wash your hands thoroughly and regularly with soap and water and use a hand sanitizer.
• Due to regulation regarding Covid-19, the guided tour through the Skocjan Caves is changed. It is only possible to exit the Skocjan Caves by foot, so the visit lasts approx. 2 hours.
• Keep at least 2 m distance from the nearest person.
• It is obligatory to follow the instructions of the park's employees.
• Without carrying a personal protective mask it is not possible to stay at the information center or any other public space or to enter the Skocjan Caves.
Thank you for your understanding!